Tariff

Casa Castegno Tariff Sidebar

 

2019 Tariff

Week commencing Saturday – price per week, based on two people sharing:

Week Sterling
1st June – 8th June £1150.00
15th June – 13th July £1290.00
20th July – 31st Aug £1390.00
7th Sept – 29th Sept £1150.00

All payments to be made by bank transfer or Paypal.

Charge for dogs, €50 per week (ONLY ONE WELL BEHAVED DOG PER STAY). Amount payable upon arrival.

 

2020 Tariff

For 2020 prices please contact me.

 

Booking conditions

The payment schedule for 2019 is as follows:

  • If the initial reservation is received less than 9 weeks (63 days or less) before the first day of the rental period, 100% of the total invoice is due immediately.
  • If the initial reservation is received more than 9 weeks (64 days or more) before the first day of the rental period then 30% is payable immediately, and the remaining 70% payable 9 weeks before the date of the first rental day.
  • If the booking is being made for 2020, a deposit of 10% of the total invoice price is required to reserve the rental of Casa Castagno. A further 20% is required by the 10th December 2019 and the remaining 70%, payable 9 weeks prior to the first day of the rental.

Notices of cancellation received within nine weeks (63 days) or less of the first day of the rental period are subjected to a penalty of 100% of the Invoice price. Notices of cancellation received nine week (64 days) or more of the first day of the rental period are subject to a penalty of monies paid to date and are retained. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.

A £200.00 refundable damage charge will be taken in full upon arrival and returned upon departure if all is in order.

Check in times should be between the hours of 4pm and 7pm and departure must be by 10.00am.

Changeover day is Saturday.

A full clean, change of linen together with swimming pool clean and garden maintenance every Saturday morning between 10am and 1pm. The pool will also be cleaned midweek.

 

 Casa Castagno | A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany

Facebook
Facebook Reviews
Twitter
Email